Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms 4 Baths • Sleeps 1-16
- 4 King Bedrooms on opposite sides of cabin for privacy
- Loft for kids entertainment/sleeping
- Patio with Outdoor Fireplace and Hot Tub
- Fire Pit (Firewood provided)
- 10 Total Beds
- Pet Friendly (2 pet maximum, inquire further at checkout for additional pets)
- Centrally located
- Private, spacious 1.25 acre lot
- Plenty of Parking, bring your boat or side by sides
- All paved roads to cabin (rare for Hochatown, your vehicle will thank you!)
This unique gorgeous blue & white Cape Cod style cabin is built on a hillside, surrounded by the beautiful towering pines & hardwoods of the Ouachita National Forest in the heart of Hochatown . Grab your friends or family and enjoy your own King Bedrooms with separate en-suite bathroom while letting the kids experience the large loft area with bunks and endless game options. Sleeping accommodations in super comfortable beds (no air mattresses or sofa beds) for 16 will make your trip one for endless memories.
Walking distance to many shops & restaurants that include Mountain Fork Brewery, Shuck Me, Hochatown Distillery,Okie Girls Coffee/Ice Cream and the newly opened Yard with Sasquatch Candy Den with outdoor family activities, food trucks and outdoor play area coming soon.
Close driving distance under 5 minutes to Beavers Bend State Park, Marina, Golf Course and the new Choctaw Casino "The Landing".
Horse Back Riding
Hot Air Balloon Rides
Come experience this updated, spacious luxury McCurtain County cabin centrally located in Hochatown near Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park, and any of the activities you want to do. BOOK NOW for your next adventure or relaxation getaway!
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||